Brought to you by Bayer Animal Health, K9 Advantix II is a monthly, topical medication that provides broad-spectrum protection by killing and repelling ticks, mosquitos, biting flies, chewing lice and all life stages of fleas.
If these pesky pests are repelled or killed, they cannot attach and transmit the organisms that may cause diseases like ehrlichoisis, anaplasmosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and Lyme disease.
- Available in Small (4-10 pounds), Medium (11-20 pounds), Large (21-55 pounds) and Extra-Large (over 55 pounds) to protect pets of all breeds, shapes and sizes.
- The formulation contains the active ingredients imidacloprid, pyriproxyfen and permethrin, which work together to effectively repel and kill fleas, ticks and mosquitoes.
- Starts killing ticks within 10 minutes, or three days on previously untreated dogs.
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of application, and reinfesting fleas in two hours.
- A single application of K9 Advantix II keeps working for a month.
- Apply monthly to provide year-round protection for your pet.
Source: Bayer K9 Advantix II Website