The only ingredient in Kelp Health is a 100% natural plant, harvested from the cold blue seas of Norway. It is grown far away from cities, so it is unpolluted and undisturbed by people. An abundance of sunlight and cool water provide the best growing conditions for this Norwegian kelp. Once the kelp achieves an optimal size and nutrition level, it is harvested by native Norwegians and tested to ensure it is chock-full of revitalizing nutrients.
Kelp Health contains hundreds of vitamins and minerals that your dog needs to remain active, energetic, healthy and vibrant. Kelp has high fiber content and is important for the proper function of the thyroid gland. It is recognized for anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, and anti-rheumatic properties and also for its ability to cleanse the digestive tract, and prevent the absorption of toxic metals. Kelp is a valuable source of source of A, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-12, C, E, G, S, calcium, chlorine, copper, iodine, iron, lithium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, silicon, sulfur, zinc, chromium, cobalt, manganese, niacin, riboflavin, sodium, thiamine.
Kelp is important for maintaining health and is an excellent revitalizer. It can also promote better digestion, healthy skin and coat, healing from injuries, higher resistance to infection, larger litters and easier birthing. Kelp is great for increasing appetite, resistance to parasites and is an excellent source of naturally chelated macro and micro minerals. It is essential for growing puppies, reproducing animals and for all other dogs.
Your Dog’s Longevity and Health Are Vital
You want your dog to be energetic and healthy. You also want your dog and best friend to be around as long as possible.
Give them what they need to live a happy, successful, and comfortable life. The all-natural vitamins and minerals of pure kelp will benefit your dog by:
- Restoring their natural pigmentation
- Bringing out the vibrancy in their coat color
- Reducing excessive shedding
- Alleviating excruciating arthritis pain and reducing joint inflammation
- Boosting its immune system to fight off nasty diseases
- Aiding with digestion and increasing metabolism
- Maintaining their thyroid to keep them at a healthy weight
- Replenishing moisture in their skin to prevent flaking
- Increasing their stamina and endurance
- Helping them to fight allergies