Find Cocotherapy dog treats at any Tomlinson’s Feed location in Central Texas. These coconut macaroons and dried flakes look and smell so tasty, you’ll want to sneak a piece for yourself. And, you can (they’re human grade)!
The CocoTherapy Story
Inspired by their grandmother’s homemade coconut oil, which was truly a labor of love, CocoTherapy Founders Charisa Antigua and Carmina O’Connor are avid coconut advocates and serious pet lovers.
So, what makes CocoTherapy different? The coconut oil, of course! CocoTherapy products use USDA Organic, 100% natural, virgin, human grade coconut oil and coconut chips.
And, just like people, not all pets are big fans of eating a plain scoop of coconut oil. So, CocoTherapy treats were born. Say goodbye to treat guilt and hello to health benefits!
The Benefits of Coconut
- Supports digestive health – coconut fiber has been shown to support digestive health and provide the healthiest form of fiber
- No animal protein – excellent for dogs with sensitive stomachs or food allergies.
- Packed with antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Boosts skin and coat health
- Improves oral health
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Provides easily digested source of energy
Source: CocoTherapy Website