Tomlinson’s is proud to be the first retailer in Texas to carry Small Batch raw pet foods. Looking for a specific formula? Call your neighborhood Tomlinson’s location and a friendly team member would be happy to help.
About Small Batch
Founded in 2006, Small Batch makes complete and balanced raw diets for dogs. Family owned and operated, this San Francisco-based company is on a mission for people, pets, and the planet.
You can feel confident feeding your pet Small Batch raw foods knowing that:
- Each and every product is made in the United States.
- All ingredients are sourced from local farms to support the local economy.
- Meats are free-range and grass-fed.
- Production practices are sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Any product that does not meet strenuous quality standards is composted.
Small Batch Offerings
Whether big or small, picky or food connoisseur, there’s bound to be a Small Batch to satisfy both your pup’s needs and taste buds. Look in our freezers to find turkey, duck, beef, rabbit, lamb and chicken formulas in two sizes.
All ingredients are painstakingly chosen from farms in California and Oregon. The fruits and vegetables included are organic, and all meat sources are completely free of hormones and antibiotics.
Just check out those stellar ingredient lists!
Source: Small Batch Website